Leadership Huntington is designed to propel individuals to the next level in their service to the community. The program provides a deep dive into some of the most challenging issues facing our society, and allows program members to gain insight into what they can do to make Huntington a better community for everyone. Participants will grow as individuals, develop valuable contacts and interpersonal relationships, and prepare themselves for futrue leadership opportunities.
- Broaden their leadership skills through hands-on, interactive experiences
- Expand their knowledge about how current and emerging leaders can best interrelate with the business, government, education and not-for-profit sectors to enhance mutual benefit
- Participate in dialogues with local leaders on current issues
- Interact with diverse geographic, occupational, ethnic and economic groups
- Join a network of leaders that support each other as they contribute to the development of effectibe solutions to the major issues facing our community
- Embrace the importance of trustee stewardship as it relates to personal, professional and community life